HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES
Digital Technology, Inc. offers document imaging and management solutions for human resource departments and staffing organizations worldwide.
- Centralize Your Applicant eFolder – Create a secure and instantly accessible repository for incoming resumes, applications, letters of reference, drug screening results, and all other recruitment-related documents.
- Hire the Best Candidates – Electronically manage applicant material so your hiring team can quickly select the best candidate and extend an offer.
- Automatically Capture Inbound Faxes & E-mails – Automatically capture inbound applicant materials sent via fax and e-mail and link them to records in your hiring software.
TIME & EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
- Eliminate the Paper Chase – Bind receipts faxed and e-mailed by employees to their respective transactions in your AP software.
- Protect Corporate Records – Secure eFolders bind receipts directly to records in your software and minimize the potential for lost, misplaced, destroyed, or orphaned receipts.
- Improve Employee Accountability – Reallocate the expense/receipt matching responsibility to submitting employees.
- Speed Reimbursement Process – Supporting receipts can be reviewed in a timely fashion.
- Enhance Expense Control and Regulatory Compliance – Readily audit employee expenses against images of receipts and provide backup to auditors and regulatory bodies.
- Centralize All Benefits Paperwork – Single-click retrieval lets your staff instantly view images of Flex plan claims & associated receipts, W-4 forms, I-9s, 401(k) elections, vacation requests, insurance form updates, and new benefit elections.
- Speed Activation Process—Instantly reconcile beneﬁt elections against employee eligibility.
- Rapidly Resolve Employee Payroll Concerns -Instantly reconcile issued paychecks against records in your software to promptly resolve discrepancies.
- Improve Service – Single-click image retrieval lets your staff see where in workﬂow documents are and respond immediately to employee inquiries.
- Ensure Employee Privacy—Eliminate multiple paper copies of personnel records, ensuring that sensitive content remains private.